First, let’s see what was accomplished last week. I finished the edit on AnnaBeth 2. It won’t be the last, of course but it is finished regardless.
I received Lair back from Lady Editor and made those changes.
I updated the home page on the website with book cover and release date for Lair.
On the to do list, finish the damn Lair synopsis. I worked on that today and I think I’ve got it. There might still be revisions, but I’m 95% happy with what I’ve got.
Also on the task list is book trailer work. I hope to have the trailer and the book page (minus buy links) ready for a prerelease launch by the end of next week. We’ll see how that goes. I will put the link here on the blog when that’s all ready to go.
Then I’m going to start soliciting interview spots and such for release time (book release 2/21/12). I figure if the book trailer and the page are up and running, that would add to my writer cred. I have an order in which I want to accomplish certain tasks. There is method to the madness.
I’m strongly considering releasing an excerpt before the book is available, like a preview or whatever. I’m not totally positive I want to do that, but it’s an idea that currently lives in my head.